Hello friend. We are back with a great custom rom for Spreadtrum SC7731. The name of the rom is "IDOS". I think Idos is the one of good looking custom rom. Once you see the review of this rom then i am sure that you will download this rom.
Rom Information :
- Rom Name: IDOS
- Rom Base : ADVAN S4T
- Rom Version: Android Lollipop 5.1
- Rom Kernel : 3.10.65
- Chipset Model: Spreadtrum SC7731c
- Source: Needrom
Review : Here is the video review . Must watch this.
Decice Info :
- Device Name : Symphony Xplorer V85
- Android Version : Lollipop 5.1
- Kernel Version : 3.10.65
- Chipset Model : Spreadtrum SC7731gea
IDOS ROM Features
- IDOS Has a beautiful home page with many lovely icons.It looks like a real branding homepage.
- Idos Lockscreen: The lockscreen is just simple. You can use smart lock on this rom. I think everyone knows how to set it up . If you want to enable this option , you need to go to Settings and then go to security option and then find the smart lock option and enable locks whatever you want.
- IDOS Settings: The Rom's Settings is amazing . Settings status bar color and navigation bar color has been tined .All of options are separated in two steps . The first step is Quick settings. By quick settings option you may found all the important options quickly. And it looks so branding and added cool icon.
- IDOS Dialer: IDOS added miui style dialer. The dialer is so good as you can see the screenshot.
Download Link: IDOS ( Drive Link)
Click on the download link and then you need to wait 5 seconds .Now click on continue and click on download icon.
How To Flash :1. Format data : at first power off your mobile .Now press power button and volume down button for opening the custom recovery mode. After opening recovery mode you need to click on the Wipe option and after clicking wipe option ,click on Format data option.
2. Install Rom : Click on install zip option and then choose your rom from your sdcard . Now click on your rom and swipe the button.
How To Port IDOS Rom to Any SC7731c / SC7731g / SC8830 Lollipop Device
- system/lib/egl/ (folder)